The Medical Staff Office website provides information about and for the Medical and Allied Staff Members affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. We also provide application materials for those who wish to join the medical and allied staff and for the general public who wish to know about the Medical Staff of Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. Our mission is above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We strive to be the hospital and employer of choice for all of Bay County and surrounding communities.
The CMO newsletter is published quarterly for Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals.
- Coming soon
Department of Health
Physician Learning Center
The Physician Learning Center is an online learning portal dedicated to non-employed HCA physicians. Online access means convenience – whether you need to complete required training or catch up on your CME credits. The PLC offers:
- 24/7 access to web-based courses through a single access point
- The latest clinical content from HCA’s Clinical Services Group
- Free CME courses (Other online courses are: CPOE, Aim for Zero, ACLS)
- Ability to attend HCA sponsored live webcasts
- All courses are accessible on the iPad
The PLC is available anywhere you have a standard internet connection.