Gulf Coast Regional has implemented additional safety measures due to the current COVID-19 environment in Bay County.
- Emergency Room - No visitors (Exceptions will be made for pediatric patients)
- Pediatric patients, PICU and NICU - One (1) parent or guardian per patient. Parent can stay overnight.
- Labor & Delivery/Mother/Baby - One (1) support person, per patient for the duration of the stay. Support person can stay overnight.
- Hospice or palliative care patients - One (1), adult support person, 18 years or older, per patient.
- Surgical/Outpatient Services - No visitors. Family member will be called to pick up
- CATH Lab - No visitors. Family member will be called to pick up
Please note, any visitor who screens POSITIVE for respiratory illness will not be allowed to enter.
Main entrance Visitation Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30am – 6:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday 7:00am – 6:00pm
We appreciate the cooperation of our visitors, patients, colleagues and providers to support our infection control efforts and help minimize the spread of respiratory infections and COVID-19. We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves and the CDC updates its guidance and will provide updates as needed.