December 21, 2018
PANAMA CITY, FL – Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center has reopened additional beds and service lines to patients.
"To date, we have restored over 90 percent of all services back online. I am very proud of our team and what we've been able to accomplish over the past two months," said Brad Griffin, CEO of Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. "We are committed to caring for our community and look forward to continuing to provide patients with superior quality care."
The following services are now reopened as of Monday, December 10, 2018:
- Inpatient Services
- Labor & Delivery Services
- Neonatal Intensive Care, Pediatric Intensive Care and Adult Intensive Care Services
- Cardiac & Cardiovascular Services
- Surgical Services
- Ancillary Services
- Outpatient Imaging Services: CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, MRI, Sterotactic Biopsy, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, PET, Dexa
- Outpatient Lab
- Outpatient Infusion
- Pre-Op Testing
- Outpatient Interventional Radiology
- Rehabilitation Services
- Outpatient EEG
- Outpatient Pediatric Sedation
To better serve our community, Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center will continue to reopen to patients in phases until we are 100% back online with all medical and surgical services. We anticipate having all service lines reopened in early 2019. We will continue to provide regular updates via our Facebook page and the media.